Categories

Fraud/Scam Alert

Return of the Illuminati Spam Mails…of Doom!

I’ve been attracting a few mysterious emails lately, and now I don’t seem to be able to stop them from wandering over to my inbox for a quick chat and regular bouts of “what am I even reading”.

Below we have two more Illuminati themed missives, and these ones push the boat out in terms of things you’ll probably wish you’d never been sent.

Thanks...I think

First up:

Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati occult where you can become rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally my name is mr. george fred

MY NAME IS MR GEORGE FRED.

Sorry, do continue:

I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great Illuminati brotherhood and my life story was change immediately. I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati occult, I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them at illuminatibrotherhood666@[snip]

I suppose that email address would be a little more terrifying if not attached to a free web mail provider, but okay:

Through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati occult

That’s right, you too can be famous and popular via a top secret organisation that is, er, top secret. If you receive an offer similar to the above, just send it the way of the trash can.

Elsewhere, we have a mail which tries to be bold and mysterious by way of a shopping channel infomercial.

Run away...

Dear Friend,
We welcome you as one of the 10 selected members of the Illuminati. The Internet offers the means to reach an amazing number of people both quickly and easily, which is at once a blessing and a curse. Many people have at least heard of the term “Illuminati,” which is good. However, because of widespread conspiracy theories, a significant portion of what they have heard about the Illuminati is correct. It now seems vital to clarify these two points right up front

I think they meant “incorrect”.

1. Rich and Famous:
The Illuminati does control the entertainment industry. If instant you need fame and free money you need make ritual sacrifice of any nature. However the more sacrifice you make is the more riches and fame. make your dream come true by joining Illuminati today.

It goes from “rather dramatic” to “we’re trying to sell you a juicer” at the end there.

2. Religion:
Ritual sacrifice is required to join These do not involve the sharing of blood. The Illuminati is a nonreligious organization in exactly the same way that governments should be nonreligious.

I’m confused in exactly the same way somebody receiving one of these emails should be confused. But wait, there’s more:

Illuminati membership candidate should fill the space below:
Full Name:
Date of birth:
Country
State:
Phone No:
Occupation:
Money worth:
Email address:
Send us a photo of you.

Once they’ve grabbed some personal information to get the scam rolling, they lay down the law with the following rules:

RULES
* You must be above 18 years of age.
* You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone.
* We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they’ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts)

I particularly like the second rule, do not talk about Illuminati Club. Also +10 weird points for complaining about the Performing Arts. No new theater roof for you!

* Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see death.

…I haven’t hit publish yet, have I? What? Oh.

One of the rules of the Illuminati is “We don’t talk about the Illuminati so I can’t say too much about it here. If you are truly interested fill out the form.”

Rule 2: so important, they tell you it twice. I wonder if they do a bulk discount on soap…

Christopher Boyd

23 thoughts on “Return of the Illuminati Spam Mails…of Doom!

1. Debra Gerik says on April 25, 2014 at 5:17 pm :

This has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever encountered. Please tell me there are not people in this world that would fall for such an ill written scam.

2. John wisley says on May 10, 2014 at 1:09 pm :

Do you want to get rich, wealthy, famous, familiar, protected, or do you want powers, join the illuminati today, contact us to get hooked up. no blood sharing is involved no human life is wanted, email us via illuminatisuccesshouse666@gmail.com or call +2348106985072

3. Mark Anderson says on May 13, 2014 at 3:35 pm :

Am Mr Mark Anderson from ireland I am glad today because am now a successful man of Illuminati. I have always wanted to become
    a member of the illuminati so that i will be wealthy in life and my family will be forever rich. I got linked up by
    Agent Mark who have a successful influence with this brotherhood Illuminati, so
    he took me joining the brotherhood to their real powerful man who was the head of all Illuminati member to help me
    belong to the illuminati brotherhood.He really did all this
    for me, and now am so glad that i’m now a full member of the Illuminati. I am now rich and wealthy.Thank you Agent Mark For your support. Illuminati is a great and
    powerful means to get rich and popular in life. If you want to become a member, then email him on
    illuminati277@gmail.com. He will help
    you to become rich and achieve all your heart desires.

4. Mark Anderson says on May 13, 2014 at 3:37 pm :

case in
    court or were ever, you will have powers to
    control
    people in high places email us now at
    illuminati277@gmail.com. OR Call +2347050485554 , +2347069492065

5. Elliot Kof says on May 20, 2014 at 1:38 pm :

(can you hold the secret? illuminati@mail2Join.com) if you see this don’t share with anybody, and you might be lucky

6. Paul Daviess says on May 24, 2014 at 1:44 am :

Do you wish to become a Illuminati member,if yes visit us at illuminatiwealth@outlook.com or call us at +447520687557 or +23408146109886

7. Mark Anderson says on July 2, 2014 at 3:03 pm :

Am Mr Anderson from USA, I am glad today because am now a successful man of Illuminati. I have always wanted to become
    Agent Mark who have a successful influence with this brotherhood Illuminati, so
    belong to the illuminati brotherhood.He really did all this
    for me, and now am so glad that i’m now a full member of the Illuminati. I am now rich and famous.Thank you Agent Mark For your support. Illuminati is a great and
    illuminati277@gmail.com. He will help
    you to become rich and achieve all your heart desires.

8. IlluminatiSuperior Home says on July 4, 2014 at 7:36 am :

Do you desire Fame, Riches, Powers, Wealth and do you want all your dreams to come to pass? Are you an upcoming artist, dancer, businessman etc the Great Illuminati Society offers you a life time opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment. If you are interested contact us now for more information on how you will be fully initiated to the Illuminati and get all you seeks in life. email:illuminatiworldofwealth@gmail.com or add facebook illuminatisuperior home or call the temple on +2348034962033

9. Williams Belli says on July 6, 2014 at 7:07 am :

Am glad today because am now a successful man of
    Illuminati,i have taught of been one of the Illuminati
    member so that i will be wealthy, popular, and famous in
    life and my family will be forever rich. I get a linked up by
    my primary school friend who is well known. He introduce
    me to a man who have a successful influence with this
    occult Illuminati. He really did all for me, and now am so
    glad of becoming a Illuminati member, I am now rich and
    wealthy. Illuminati is a great and powerful means to get
    popular in life. So if you really want to be like me today
    Contact: illuminatirando m@live.com or call
    +2348035831826

10. Illuminati Smith says on July 6, 2014 at 11:39 pm :

Easy way to join the illuminati brotherhood in the
    world.
    Kindly contact Mr smith hook the illuminati online
    registration officer in india through their email
    now:hooksmith6@gmail.com and you shall been
    given an idea chance to visit the satan and his
    representative after registrations is completed by
    you,no sacrifice of human life needed,illuminati
    brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in
    life,you have a full access to eradicate(elimi
    nate )poverty away from your life now.So contact
    Mr smith hook the online register
    @:hooksmith6@gmail.com or contact this number
    +2349038709222 or you can inbox me.
    BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI.

11. Gabriel Afolabi says on July 7, 2014 at 7:24 am :

i want to share with the whole world about the great man Dr. Micheal Luis who help me to become who i want to be in life. i have been a builder for the past 12 years now but thing have not been moving fine i have a wife and two children and we were feeding from hand to mouth but i was desperate to do anything just to make sure my family and i will not suffer in life and i came across this great man who is an Illuminati agent from USA i spoke with him online and he help me to be a member and also gave me 50million Naira after i have become a member. all thanks to Dr.Micheal Luis for helping me get out of poverty life. you can contact him today with his email address:illuminatihouseofwealth@gmail.com or through his phone: +2348108978213.contact him today and he will help your dream come through.

12. Raph Zee says on July 8, 2014 at 4:09 pm :

Do you want to become a member of the
    Illuminati and gain all you seek in life MONEY
    WEALTH FLAME, HAPPINESS ,LOVE, POWER,
    INFLUENCE, BETTER LIFE SO ON, we can give
    you all you want to ac heave in life, just contact
    us now on: illuminati1@outlook.com or you call
    our gent on:
    +234 7051400611
    Or are you a business man or company holder or militant or politicians you have a business challenge or seeking protection or power or have you being scam or robe of your hard aim money or dupe by anyone or do you have a broken home and your husband taking away from you or your fiancé or love one or looking for the fruit of the womb or are you under spiritual attack here is a solution for your different problem so contact us let help you and you will see a turn around in your life.
    YOUR DESIRE IS OUR UPMOST INTREST .

13. Illuminati Smith says on July 9, 2014 at 5:06 pm :

Easy way to join the illuminati brotherhood in the world.

Kindly contact Mr smith hook the illuminati online registrations officer in India through their email now: hooksmith6@gmail.com
    and you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the satan and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no
    sacrifice of human life needed, illuminati
    brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate(eliminate) poverty away from your life now. So contact Mr hooksmith the online register at:hooksmith6@gmail.com or contact this number +2349038709222 or you can inbox me.

brotherhood of illuminati,

14. Illuminati Power says on July 9, 2014 at 8:54 pm :

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI.Are you a business man or woman, politician, musician, student, Are you an upcoming artist? dancer,and you
    desire wealth, fame, Powers, you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life.You can achieve your dreams by joining the great Illuminati online today With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish.if you are interested in joining the Illuminati brotherhood now and get all you need in life. if really you want to be fully initiated into the great Illuminati brotherhood.contact us now for more information on: illuminatigreat666@gmail.com

15. Barry Gazanty says on July 10, 2014 at 6:59 am :

Hello, Are you interested in the world of FAME??
    Getting rich. powerful and famous?
    JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE
    PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED
    AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT
    FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT
    REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE
    ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE .SO IF YOU ARE
    INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER, GET BACK
    TO ME IMMEDIATELY..call me on +2347059143223/email me on bafflementtemple@gmail.co

16. Anderson Williams says on July 11, 2014 at 2:48 pm :

Join the Illuminati cult online today and
    get instant sum of 1million
    dollars with a free home anywhere you
    choose to live in the world and also
    get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please call us +2348107106668.and kindly fill
    the following information below.
    Full name………………………………
    Country…………………………………
    State of origin………………………. Date of birth………………………….
    Sex……………………………………….
    Address……………………………….
    Phone…………………………………..
    Email address………………………
    Attach Scan I’d card,passport or driver license containing your full details
    Tell us little about yourself…
    Attach scan school certificate..
    No dirty game,no sacrifices and
    No evil….is a cult of peace, big aim
    Illuminati group our email thetempleofilluminati@gmail.com or contact this number +447031912217.
    Our hard quarter in UK.

case in
    court or were ever, you will have powers to
    control
    people in high places email us now at
    illuminatix2x@gmail.com. OR Call +2347050485554 , +2347069492065

18. Anderson Williams says on July 11, 2014 at 4:42 pm :

Are you not tired of poverty?Why
    your mate are enjoying life.
    Did you want to be rich and
    have famous. Come and join
    the brotherhood member
    today now. Once you join us, we
    are going to buy you one
    dapples in any country you
    wish to stay with a new car
    and you will also be receiving
    $250,000 dollars per week.. We
    are going to turn your life with
    different kind of things you wish
    in your life. Do you
    want to promote your
    business? We can help you by
    bringing you more customer
    into your business. Are you a
    musician? did you want
    to be at the top in the world, like
    LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS, JAY Z,
    SEAN PAUL, LUDACRIR..we can
    make you rich like these men.
    If you are in need of joining the
    brotherhood, Email us
    now: {ppowerfulilluminati@gmail.com}
    you can easily contact us now:
    +2348148650531. we are waiting for your reply

19. John Imolik says on July 11, 2014 at 8:18 pm :

ILLUMINATI
    Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1million
    dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also
    get 2000 dollars monthly as a salary…
    If you are interested contact: joinilluminati.co1128@yahoo.com

20. John Imolik says on July 11, 2014 at 8:30 pm :

ILLUMINATI
    Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1million
    dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also
    get 2000 dollars monthly as a salary…
    If you are interested contact: joinilluminati.co1128@yahoo.com.

21. Micheal oilver says on July 16, 2014 at 8:12 pm :

WELCOME TO THE Mumu ILLUMINATI. Are you a business man or business woman, politician, musical, student and you want to be very rich,powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by been a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1 million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested
    if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact us for you to get what so ever you need in life, email us on our direct email: mumuilluminati@yahoo.com OR CALL US +2349035512062 for more infor

22. Agent Lordrich says on July 19, 2014 at 6:51 pm :

Do you desire Fame, Riches, Powers, Wealth and do you want all your dreams to come to pass? Are you an upcoming artist, dancer, businessman etc the Great Illuminati Society offers you a life time opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment. If you are interested contact us now for more information on how you will be fully initiated to the Illuminati and get all you seeks in life. email:illuminatilordrich@gmail.com or call the temple on +2347038913945

23. Andre Edwardo says on July 22, 2014 at 5:08 pm :

WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI GIVERS OF WEALTH AND POWER Easiest Step to become a full member of the great brotherhood of Illuminati.Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact Mr William Nelson .Via: ILLUMINATISOCIETY1@OUTLOOK.COM ,call us on +2348130786095.Join us today and realize your dreams and aspirations

BEST REGARDS…….